The 2024 Dr Pepper® Brookshire Brothers All About the Zeros Giveaway
No Purchase Or Text Message Necessary To Play Or Win. A Purchase Or Text Message Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. Void Where Prohibited. Each Text Message Sent Or Received May Incur A Charge As Provided In Your Rate Plan. Message And Data Rates May Apply. If You Choose To Participate Via Text Message, You Will Receive One (1) Bounce Back Text In Response To Your Text To The Short Code. Text Messaging May Not Be Available Through All Wireless Carriers.
- Promotion Period: The 2024 Dr Pepper® Brookshire Brothers All About the Zeros Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 31, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on March 12, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
How to Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry (“Entry”). Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry, per person, per day, throughout the Promotion Period.
- Via Text To The Short Code: To enter the Promotion via this method, during the Promotion Period, from your text enabled mobile device (your “Mobile Device”), you must text the keyword “ZERO” (the “Keyword”) to the short code 737737 (the “Short Code”). If you choose to participate via this method, once you text the Keyword to the Short Code, you will receive one (1) bounce back text message informing you whether you are a potential prize winner (“Prize”). If you choose to participate via this method, your wireless service standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your Mobile Device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. For help, text the word HELP to 737737.
- Via Email: To enter the Promotion via this method, during the Promotion Period, you must email KDPpromos@advantagemarketingpartners.com (the “AMOE Email”) with the name of the Promotion: The 2024 Dr Pepper® Brookshire Brothers All About the Zeros Giveaway, your name, phone number, state, and you will need to confirm you are eligible and that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
All Entries must be received during the Promotion Period in order to be eligible. In the event of a dispute as to the person responsible for any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address provided or the Mobile Device used to Enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The “authorized account holder” of a Mobile Device is the natural person in whose name the Mobile Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Mobile Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Mobile Devices, phones, identities, or any other methods, may void such participant’s Entries, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, untranslatable, incomprehensible, or misdirected Entries. If you chose to participate via a Mobile Device, other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Promotion. Mobile Device service may not be available in all areas. Check your Mobile Device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about two (2) business day after the Promotion Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a prize drawing, from among all Entries received, to select ten (10) Potential Prize winners (“Prize Winners”). Once confirmed as detailed below, the Prize winners will each receive one (1) $250 gift card (ARV: $250.) The total ARV of all prizes available to be awarded in the Promotion is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500). In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotions. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated Prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person, for the entire Promotion.
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: By participating in this Promotion, participants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator via email, Mobile Device, or by phone (in accordance with information provided upon registration). No Prize winner is an official winner unless all necessary paperwork has been returned (if applicable), as determined by Sponsor, and/or until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize winners may be contacted (depending on method of Entry) and may be required to confirm certain information in order to be confirmed as an official Prize winner and to claim their prize. If a potential Prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm necessary information, has a notification attempt returned as undeliverable, or is suspected or found by the Sponsor and/or Administrator after further research and investigation to not be eligible (for any reason) or not to be an actual Prize winner; said potential Prize winner may be disqualified and will forfeit such Prize. Potential Prize winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor/Administrator, a Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”), within a specified amount of time. Sponsor must receive all Prize Claim Documents by the due date indicated during the notification correspondence, or on the Prize Claim Documents in order for the winner to receive the prize. If the potential Prize winner fails to respond in the time period specified, if any Prize Claim Documents are not returned within the number of days specified, if any notification or notification attempt is returned as undeliverable or as an error, or if the potential Prize winner declines the prize, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting. A participant is not an official Prize winner, even if a winning message should so indicate, unless and until participant’s eligibility has been confirmed and verification is complete, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If for any reason, there are disputes as to the number of actual Prize winners, the validation of potential Prize winners, or more Prizes are claimed than set forth in these Official Rules, in the Sponsor’s and Administrator’s sole discretion, Sponsor and Administrator may override the Promotion computer algorithm and Prize award mechanics and award all Prizes by conducting random drawing(s) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
4. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR WINNERS OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND FORFEITURE OF ANY PRIZE. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes, fulfillment of Prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means of entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these rules for the purposes of fulfilling the intent of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the Prizes will be awarded via random drawings from among all eligible Entries received for each drawing up until the time of termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period and overall, up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any part of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty and liability disclaimers set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and these Official Rules shall continue in effect. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED TO AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Governing Law/Venue: THE PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED IN PROMOTIONAL LAW AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Request for the Names of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the name of the Winners, available after the Promotion Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 4/12/23 to: 2024 Dr Pepper® Brookshire Brothers All About the Zeros Giveaway PO Box 7775 Cumberland, RI 02864. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Name of Winner or Official Rules.
7. Sponsor: Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., 6425 Hall of Fame Lane, Frisco, TX 75034
NO PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR TEXT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Begins 12:00 am ET on 1/31/24 and ends 11:59 pm ET on 3/12/24. Open to legal U.S. residents of AR, LA or TX; 18+. There are 2 possible methods of entry: (a) by texting ZERO to the short code 737737; or (b) by emailing KDPpromos@advantagemarketingpartners.com with the necessary information. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of method. If you chose to participate via text, standard message and data rates may apply. Contact your carrier for plan details and pricing. For help, text the word HELP to 737737. For Official Rules, containing full entry details, prize descriptions/restrictions visit www.kdppromotions.com/zeros.
Sponsor: Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., 6425 Hall of Fame Lane, Frisco, TX 75034
DR PEPPER is a registered trademark of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. ©2024 Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.